little bear and girl


Saturday, March 7, 2015

How Essential Oils can help you on your wellness journery

My personal introduction

I'd like to share a bit about myself and my journey of how I started with the benefits of using essential oils. I could make this into a novel, but I will have to leave that for another time. The end of my twenty-sixth birthday brought to me the diagnosis of Lupus. Lupus is:

A Complicated, Unpredictable Disease

What's more, SLE symptoms can vary from person to person—and change over time, even within the same person. That’s why it’s so important for people with lupus to monitor their symptoms, even when they may seem minor, temporary, or unrelated to their other symptoms.

Over time, SLE can even lead to organ damage. It’s important that you understand your symptoms and share them with your healthcare team, because they could be signs that organ damage is occurring.

For some with Lupus, comes the toxic use of steroids and other anti-inflammatory medicine's that can cause adverse symptoms, years after you use them. This is my story; I developed chronic gastritis and duodenitis. I, am now on medicine to help treat ulcers and the erosion's, I now have in my stomach.

This is a brief history of my journey with Lupus. I, also have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which at times, causes anxiety and depression. Part of it was caused by the death of my mother and the other, from sexual assault and rape. I looked into the "holistic" uses of essential oils, for those who suffer from joint pain, fatigue, fibromyalgia, etc. Then, I started researching the use of aromatherapy (essential oil's) for relaxation, meditation, anxiety, etc...

I, have to say, that I love them and am glad they are in my life. I, continue to learn as much as I can about the risks, benefits and many uses for essential oils. Since, one of my many passions, is arts and handicrafts, as well as recipes, I am able to incorporate the uses of my oils into these things. There is more to my journey, but I wanted to give you the basics. If, you have any questions about essential oils, where to purchase them, some of the links I have provided, etc., please write me. I'd love to hear from you:)

* You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. These statements
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Looking into the purchase of essential oils

Most Nature food stores carry an array of essential oil and aromatherapy products. I use the terms interchangeably. Since, I was not looking to pay a great deal for the oils; I did research online and found you can become a consultant or a member and purchase, quality oils at a discount.

I will include the organizations, which I am a consultant and a member of. Feel free; to do your research and see for yourself, what company would suit your needs. I am an Architect Consultant with Simply Aroma and a member Young Living.

Please contact me if you are interested in the many uses for essential oils.....

www.simplyaroma.com/hearth-and-home
or you can view my blog at: www.paperimagesxoxo.com

* You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. These statements
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.

www.facebook.com/paperimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment