little bear and girl


Thursday, December 10, 2015

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy Hanukkah


Wishing all my fans a Joyous Holiday Season. For me this is a time of the year to think of what truly is going on in the world. As far as gift giving goes, Christmas is not Christmas as it should be. People spend way to much hard earned cash on to many gifts. A gift of gratitude; something meaningful and inexpensive. I've been doing some shopping with Amazon and Groupon. Looking for gifts that are meaningful and inexpensive. Want to win a little stocking stuffer? Send me in a comment, what is the true meaning about gift giving on CHRISTmas.
I thought this was a nice gift, that is not expensive, if you can afford to spend a bit more for a gift. Click the pic to go to the site and see so more items that are not going to break he bank

The best and most knowledgeable answer will win.

Game on⛄️




No comments:

Post a Comment