little bear and girl


Friday, July 25, 2014

Introduction Please;)

I'm so excited to be starting and sharing my blog with all of you in Cyberspace Land!  I, have been super busy and never got around to blogging.  I, have so much to share and I do hope you will follow my every blogging move. LOL!!!!!! This first entry, is being written as I sit listening to Carly Simon. "You're so Vain!" A total awesome song, if I do say so myself. I, want to start out with telling you a bit about myself.  It, will take me a bit of time to set my words straight.  So, sit back, pull up your chair, sofa computer and journey with me for the ride of your life. With God's Awesome Love and Mine:) xoxoxo Sketchbook Girl

zwani.com myspace graphic comments Girly comments

Well, I am sure I have you guessing who I am and what I have to say.  This is going to be very long.  Whether, I meet you in person or via the "World Wide Web", I feel it is good to know a bit about the person and what makes them tick. In my case - Tick-Tock:) As you journey with me, about my love for arts and crafts and my many other interests. I'd like you to get to know me. Let this be our time together. Our journey:)    Actually, what I'm about to write is just a start - noting earth shattering just some basics, such as "In the Beginning" and then there was me!!!!!!!!! So here goes.   In the Beginning:) I was born in America in the year 19?? LOL. I was adopted by my grandparents, (Raymond Richard and Elizabeth Theresa O'Hare), at the age of six (6). My biological father, Hans Peter Horatschek - not the original spelling, was born in Stugartt Germany and My biological mother, Elizabeth Theresa Ann O'Hare, in American, to a descendant of the original eighty kings of Ireland, who is also Native American. Cherokee.   I, was born into Irish Royalty (More of that at a later date.) My maternal side is - Native American, Irish, Spanish, Italian (Mediterranean), Scottish (British).  My parental side is - German, Czechoslovakian, Austrian, and Jewish.   I, grew up on Long Island and was born in Bay shore''s South- side Hospital. My residence at the time was in Central Islip, living with my birth parents. When my parents went their separate ways, I lived with my birth mum for a short period of time in Brentwood.  To be continued. More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com - Myspace Layouts,Graphics, and Comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment