little bear and girl


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Reborn Doll's Cute or Creepy

The Wonderful World of Reborn Doll Crafting
Cute, Strange, Creepy and the list goes on. Have you ever seen a reborn baby doll? I, have been collecting these lifelike creations since 2010. As, I became a more experience collector, I strive to look for detail and realism. Reborn doll collections can become quite expensive. Now, that I am more seasoned being a collector and reborn doll artist, I know what to look for and how to save. In another post I will provide you with some great tips. For now, I will leave you with some photos. From this blank canvas - image To this lifelike creation. Meet Little Champ by sculptor Laura T. Ross. Laura is the sculptor of the blank doll. Not, the artist of my little creation. image

No comments:

Post a Comment